tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Re: Table Component Usage---- for datas other than String values
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:26:54 GMT
Hi All,
Its happening very Properlly.So please Ignore this Issue from my Side.
Thankx
Amol
----- Original Message -----
From: "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwadkar@webifyservices.com>
To: "Tapestry users" <tapestry-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 10:42 AM
Subject: Table Component Usage---- for datas other than String values

Hi All,
I am working on Table Component and  I have one Query in regard to this.

My Table is having following Columns:-
1. Name
2. Location
3. Age
4. Date Of Birth

Now,here I am successfully able to get the datas for first two Columns as
the datas are all in String.
But other two Columns (Age and Date of Birth) are having the datas as int
and Date respectively and I am not getting any display(Only the Column
Heading is getting displayed) for these datas.
Response to this Query will be highly appreciated.
Finallly :----Can we have Sorting on the Datas other than the String???
 If we can't do that then I beleive its a faliure of the Table Component
which I beleive shall not be the Case............I am just assuming the
WORST Case!!!!!!!!!
Thankx.
Best regds,
Amol