tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Help Needed from Guru
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:04:58 GMT
Hi Howard,
We are using Tapestry in Development of our Project.We are Stuck up at the Dynamic generation
of the Form Element using ListEdit.
Its a polite request to my GURU to please guide me in acheiving my Destination.
I am attaching the Screen where I needed the Dynamic Form Elements and on Click of the Buttton
it will be inserted into the Database.
We are looking at the Examples of Workbench but its littile tough for our understanding at
this moment as we are trying to take the grip of the Tapestry.
We are always looking forward Tapestry in a very Positive angle and your Valuable Guidence
will defenatelly boost our Confidence in the direction of the Usage of Powerful Tapestry.
Thankx
best regds,
Amol