tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Getting Run Time Errors for "PropertySelection Component" for Second example from Tapestry Documentation
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:14:27 GMT
Hi All,
This is a Question based on the PropertySelection Component.
I am trying the second example given at Tapestry Component List Documentation  for PropertySelection
Second Example has the following Classes:-

A>> PurchagePage
B>> ItemSelectionModel
C>> Item

I am using these but I am getting the Runtime Error that :-

"Value for parameter 'model' in component ListDisplay/select is null, and a non-null value
is required."

I am populating List at ItemSelectionModel's Constructor.
Can anybody suggest me where I am going wrong!!!!!! I think there is a problem with a Data
Population for the List.

Best regds,