tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Table Component Usage---- for datas other than String values
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:12:10 GMT
Hi All,
I am working on Table Component and  I have one Query in regard to this.

My Table is having following Columns:-
1. Name
2. Location
3. Age
4. Date Of Birth

Now,here I am successfully able to get the datas for first two Columns as the datas are all
in String.
But other two Columns (Age and Date of Birth) are having the datas as int and Date respectively
and I am not getting any display(Only the Column Heading is getting displayed) for these datas.
Response to this Query will be highly appreciated.
Finallly :----Can we have Sorting on the Datas other than the String???
 If we can't do that then I beleive its a faliure of the Table Component which I beleive shall
not be the Case............I am just assuming the WORST Case!!!!!!!!!
Thankx.
Best regds,
Amol