tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Amol Yadwadkar" <ayadwad...@webifyservices.com>
Subject Needed Customised Images for Paging Mechanism for table Component
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 07:47:59 GMT
Hi MB,
I am using the Table Component
In that I will like to insert my own Images (Customise) for displaying the Paging Mechanism

<< < 1 2 3 > >>        shall look like         Page 1 of 2

What my Thinking/Understanding suggests me is I will have to replace images in JAR and Take
a new Jar with Customised Images by replacing Images path in respective Java Beans designed
by U for table Component.But this will be very Tedeious!!!!

Can U Pls. suggest me How shall I proceed further in acheiving the above.
Thankx
Best Regds,
Amol