tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "David Solis" <dso...@legosoft.com.mx>
Subject RE: Practically Static Tapestry Pages
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 16:57:21 GMT
This is a common feature request by coworkers.

Mindbridge told me: "It is a bit of a chicken and egg problem. How
exactly the template is parsed is determined by the page/component. If
it subclasses BaseComponent, it will use the standard template parsing,
but with other implementations (we used to have one, for example), it
may use a custom one. On the other hand, if the class is defined by the
template, the template has to be parsed first."

I don't know when it is necessary other template parse implementation.