tapestry-users mailing list archives

From "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hls...@attbi.com>
Subject RE: IMonitor Interface / Persistence Layer
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:06:54 GMT
I know some discussions about a proper change to IMonitor (to make it useful
for these purposes) were in progress.  I don't have spare cycles to organize
the ideas.  I would suggest putting together a recommendation as a BugZilla
issue or on the Wiki.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components