tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Kemnade <kemn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next steps for 5.4
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 18:07:20 GMT
Alright, I just released the RC. Hooray. :-D
As usual, it's going to take a while for the repos and mirrors to pick up
the new artifacts, so I haven't updated the relevant Confluence pages yet.
I'll do that tomorrow.
Now, let's get the users' attention and collect some last-minute feedback.
Feel free to blog and twitter away about the RC.
Good to hear that the documentation is coming along well too, thanks
everyone who contributed to that (I must admit that I haven't).
I'd really love to get the final release out this year, maybe even by the
end of November if we're not receiving any blocker feedback and the docs
are complete by then.

Jochen

Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <thiagohp@gmail.com> schrieb am Mo., 26. Okt.
2015 um 19:07 Uhr: