tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FAILED] Switch to release candidate
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 15:35:55 GMT
On Fri, 05 Jun 2015 11:42:09 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well, the vote failed; only one binding +1 (mine).

I've voted +1 (binding) and mentioned the two issues I think block a final
release. Didn't my message arrive to you guys? Here's a copy of it:

I have two service proxy annotations bugs on me, both on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2029: T-IoC blows up if service
interface method and service implementation method have the same
annotation, which is the harder issue, and a problem with generics I've
partially fixed which doesn't blow up, just doesn't copy an annotation. I
think the first one is a showstopper for 5.4.0 final, but not for a
candidate release. I'll try to fix them this week.

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br