tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are we ready for a GA announcement, to coincide with ApacheCon?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:12:46 GMT
On Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:47:29 -0300, Jochen Kemnade
<jochen.kemnade@eddyson.de> wrote:

> Am 17.03.2015 um 14:40 schrieb Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo:
>> We already use the fix version field for marking in which version a
>> given ticket got fixed,
>
> Sure, but if the version is not released, it could be seen as "This
> should/must/will be fixed for version x".

That would be a complete change on how the field is used. That's what we
use to generate release changelogs. In addition, it's meaning would change
depending on whether the version was released or not, and that would
probably cause a lot of confusion. Let's keep it simple. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br