tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] 5.4-beta-26
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 18:26:45 GMT
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.4-beta-26, ready to be
voted upon.

The source and binary downloads are uploaded to:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tapestry

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.4-beta-26, is
ready.

I've also created a 5.4-beta-26 tag in Git:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tapestry-5.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/5.4-beta-26

Vote will run for three days; On a successful vote, I'll release the Maven
artifacts, and move the source and javadoc distributions from these
directories
to the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
documentation, and send out appropriate notifications.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210