tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitris Zenios <dimitris.zen...@gmail.com>
Subject Messages Source
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 20:45:21 GMT
Hello everyone

I am trying to find ways in order to contribute custom message sources
other than properties file (Database for example).Is there an easy way to
achieve that other than overriding ComponentMessagesSource service?

I started by viewing the  tapestry-core code and I found out that
ComponentMessagesSource uses MessageSource in order to get the Messages but
unfortunately MessagesSourceImpl cannot be overridden since its not
declared as normal tapestry service but constructed at
ComponentMessagesSourceImpl constructor

My final goal would be to use apache-configuration for messages.

Cheers.