tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WTF with the broken tests?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 16:50:13 GMT
Thanks!

It's just that you aren't the only one.

Everyone's checked in code thinking it would work, I do so myself on
occasion (*).  But it seems like it's becoming more habitual, with code
checked in that couldn't possibly pass its tests.

(*) Although I run the tapestry-core tests very consistently before
pushing, I've gotten stung by an innocuous change in tapestry-core that
broke something in one of the dependent libraries. I also got screwed
recently by IntelliJ reformatting my CoffeeScript code at check in ...
wrong.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry