tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Barry Books <trs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for a list of modules recommended by the Tapestry team
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 10:50:21 GMT
Lenny I agree with some of what you say and I have a few comments because
I've been thinking about this also. I don't really have a problem with 3
CDI implementations but I don't think I could find any of them. I think
there needs to be some repository of 3rd party modules and I don't think
the apache site is the place for that. I've been thinking about creating a
github project and using that as a way to document what's available. If you
have a 3rd party module you could be a contributor and I think it would be
pretty easy to create one place to go for info, create bug reports etc.

I think this could be one step to more cooperation.