tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Niedermayr <niede...@in.tum.de>
Subject [Tapestry] Problem running the Selenium Tests
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:59:40 GMT
Dear developers,

I downloaded the source code of tapestry and managed to build it in
Eclipse using Gradle. However, I am not able to run the selenium test
cases successfully. I would like to do that by running the test cases
directly using the TestNG plugin in Eclipse (not via gradle).
Is there anything I need to prepare in order to run the tests with
success? Do I need to specify a configuration somewhere or is that done
automatically for tests?

Thank you very much! :-)

(I attached the console output and the TestNG stacktrace when running
for instance the tests in the class
org.apache.tapestry5.hibernate.integration.TapestryHibernateIntegrationTests)

Best regards,
Rainer Niedermayr