tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Tapestry Release 5.3.7
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:15:04 GMT
Ulrich Stärk: -1 (binding)

tapestry-mongodb is missing the LICENSE and NOTICE files. What bindings are used? Are they
Apache
License v2.0-compatible?

plastic is missing the LICENSE and NOTICE files, and is including ASM without mentioning it
or its
license anywhere. Is it AL2-compatible?

Remember, release votes can't be vetoed, it's up to the RM to decide whether to proceed or
whether
to go back, fix, and try again. I strongly urge to keep our dependencies documented and clean
though
as this can lead to serious complications.

Uli