tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Proposal change in behavior on how we handle activation context (HTTP 404 error)
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:54:33 GMT
Massimo, I encourage you take a crack at implementing speculative support
for this as you see it. Until we have a concrete implementation, we are
talking in circles. If we voted on everything one might or might not do,
we'd never never get anywhere.  As I mentioned in the other thread, I don't
think Steve Eyron's proposal is sufficient.

Kalle