tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Speed up page compiling (partial solved)
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 15:36:22 GMT
On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:35:54 -0200, Michael Wyraz
<michael.wyraz@evermind.de> wrote:

> I'm going to do so. Most are lamda expressions like
> "ognl:disabled?'cssclassdisabled':'cssclassnormal'".

You could write a binding prefix for doing this kind of stuff, as you said
this is quite common in your code.

>> It would also be interesting if you did the same profiling in Jetty,
>> which is usually faster and better implemented than Tomcat.
> I'd wonder if it would be so. Accessing context resources will always
> hit the filesystem. Accessing file metadata many times (e.g.
> File.exists()) is terible slow (at least on windows).

Testing this in Linux would be quite interesting too, but I know I'm
asking too much now. :) (Full-time Linux user here except some Windows
time for games I cannot run in Linux).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo