tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New website and release distribution
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 19:37:48 GMT
As for switching the release process to the new dist system, according
to the [2] link, "Infra will require projects to transition to this
method of managing their dist/ dir", so I guess it's inevitable,
eventually.

Also, as a related but separate issue, I noticed on that same page
that http://www.apache.org/dist/tapestry/ is supposed to only contain
"the latest release in each branch that is currently under
development". So some cleanup could be done there.