tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitris Zenios <dimitris.zen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up JIRA
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 11:40:09 GMT
Hi guys.

There are still issues that affect versions up to 5.3.6 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2025).

Maybe we can bulk close all the issues prior tapestry
5.3 version (Notifying users to upgrade to a newer version and check if the
issue still exists) and have a manual one by one look on whats left.

Zenios