tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "John" <j...@quivinco.com>
Subject Re: Tapestry 5 developer rates
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 09:05:35 GMT
I am UK based, freelancer (work from home) many years experience as a Java developer and IT
consultant serving the financial and commercial/retail markets.

Are there even any other UK based T5 developers?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ulrich Stärk
  To: Tapestry development
  Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 8:58 AM
  Subject: Re: Tapestry 5 developer rates

  That totally depends on your negotiating skills, type of industry you are working for, your
  experience, the location, and possibly many other factors.

  Uli

  On 19.12.2012 09:51, John wrote:
  > Hi,
  >
  > Sorry if this is a bit OT, but I am wondering what sort of hourly rates T5 developers
are charging these days. This is both from the perspective of potentially wanting to subcontract
some of the work I do and also from wanting to set my own rates reasonably.