tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google's Tapestry home page description
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:20:54 GMT
Ok, I just updated the autoexport template to add the necessary
description; we'll see if it exports correctly and then, hopefully,
the search engines can update from there.

needs to have a meta description tag and http://tapestry.apache.org/ doesn't have one.

>> Illustrator: P. Picture, Category: Books, Price: $17.99,
>> Length: 784 pages">
>>
>> Denis
>>

>> Aug 28, 2012 v 2:42 PM, Denis Stepanov <denis.stepanov@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Google "tapestry" and the first result is a tapestry homepage with a description:
>>>
>>> "Organizes web applications development into component-based framework. Requires
Servlet API 2.2 and JDK 1.2. [LGPL]"

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry