tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Tapestry source code in Eclipse
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 17:46:16 GMT
On Fri, 11 May 2012 13:06:33 -0300, Denis Stepanov
<denis.stepanov@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gradle's eclipse plugin doesn't include provided project dependencies,
> you need to add them manualy (Java Build Path - Projects - Add
> tapestry-test). Plugin also generates root eclipse project, delete
> ".project" in the root folder and then you can import all projects at
> once.

I ended up figuring out what Denis described above and then I managed to
get everything set up now. By the way, is anyone against me creating a
separate subproject to provide the old URL rewriter API? I need it for a
project of mine and, from some recent messages in the mailing list, it
seems more suitable for some scenarios that the LinkTransformer API. I'm
also thinking of providing a nicer way to deal with outgoing links in the
rewriter API which is mostly the same as the LinkTransformer one.

Thanks, guys!

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor