tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting up Tapestry source code in Eclipse
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 01:52:08 GMT
Hi, guys!

How do you setup the Tapestry sources in Eclipse package or packages? I've
checked out the trunk into a project, but it isn't recognized as a Java
project even after a 'gradle eclipse'. I've tried to import the
subprojects one by one by doing an import from existing folder.
tapestry-ioc doesn't compile due to lack of EasyMock in the classpath, but
this shouldn't happen, as tapestry-ioc depends on tapestry-test and the
latter depends on EasyMock. Weird.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor