tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1195662 - /tapestry/tapestry5/branches/5.3/tapestry-ioc/src/main/java/org/apache/tapestry5/ioc/internal/services/ClassNameLocatorImpl.java
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:18:03 GMT
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tend to do this in one window:
>
> gitt diff head^ | pbcopy
>
> and in the other:
>
> pbpaste | patch -p 1
>
> pbcopy / pbpaste are Mac commands for interacting with the system paste buffer

Here I'm having problems with the patch generate by git diff which
isn't correctly applied with the patch command.
I've tried some (a lot?) combinations of git diff --no-prefix with
patch -p0 but no luck.

The code snipped I've pasted produce output like svn diff so it's (at
least should) finely applied with the patch command.

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com