tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Lenny Primak <lpri...@hope.nyc.ny.us>
Subject Re: Is it possible to publish a beta to maven central?
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:41:53 GMT
Exactly, but I would still prefer to have a beta release :)

On Oct 10, 2011, at 5:40 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:29:15 -0300, Lenny Primak <lprimak@hope.nyc.ny.us> wrote:
>
>> Exactly.  What I think the main suggestion is to create a different nexus 'domain'
for to just proxy all the staging stuff, and put an additional path in the pom files to this
nexus. Still sounds like a hack to me.

> I don't think you need a second Nexus instance, just some configuration of the existing
one. If a group of people have access to it and some proprietary stuff shouldn't be accessible
to every person in this group, which seems to be your case, this access control should already
been set up. Adding a new mirrored repository wouldn't change that. If this is not the case,
it's also a matter of just configuring access too.