tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] 5.3 release candidate (lazy consensus)
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 22:29:00 GMT
I think I'm ready for a release candidate.  The only thing that's
pending for me is the very, very elusive byte-code issue that only
ProQuest seems to have stumbled upon.  Other than that, the benefits
of getting an RC out there now outweighs the benefits of fixing yet
more bugs.

I do think there will likely be a 5.3.1 containing some backfixes for
things that will be addressed in 5.4, including (I hope) sorting out
some of the Generics problems.

In any case, unless I hear otherwise, I expect to create an rc .

This is a lazy consensus vote; please respond by Monday. If I don't
see a viable -1 vote, I'll create the release candidate then.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210