tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Lenny Primak <lpri...@hope.nyc.ny.us>
Subject Re: Is it possible to publish a beta to maven central?
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:56:27 GMT
It's not that simple. We already have a nexus repository. We can't use that because it contain
commercial artifacts. I really don't want to have two nexus repositories. Also I want to publish
something into central myself that depend on tapestry 5.3 and can't do it without tapestry
itself being in central.