tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Lei <gavingui2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse WTP based Tapestry visual editor project update site
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 04:34:52 GMT
Hi Igor,

This is the download url[1] for Eclipse Indigo with TapestryTools, as
Google Code just support download file less than 100 M, so i can not
save it in Google Code, i saved it in a Chinese popular mail box - QQ
mail, you guys can download it directly and use TapestryTools.

You told me that you install TapestryTools fail for several times, if
this Eclipse package can work for you, it means that there is still
something wrong with you install progress. Anyhow, you have a trial of
TapestryTools features first, i will find a MacOS to test the whole
install progress in the future, may be borrow a MacBook from my
friend, then i will report the test result.

The download page in wrote in Chinese, you can check the attach file
"guide.png" to find out the download start button. Please tell me the
test result ASAP, thank you

[1] http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnExs_download?k=33613531a0eeb48c06f9a0304733014e04510352540652054f510c54041e0702000418530557524c53030c065355005654020700612f3304010d5c411256640816096150115640151018615e0e5f404f1000473120&t=exs_ftn_download&code=ba51a33a

在 2011年8月26日 上午1:18,Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@gmail.com> 写道: