tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Lei <gavingui2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse WTP based Tapestry visual editor project update site
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 00:13:21 GMT
Hi Dmity,

This is a good idea, but depending on Eclipse's plugin install
mechanism, I can not find a solution to install the prerequisites
automatically, i do not know how to do it now? I will search for the
solution, if i have done it, i will post the result here.

Thank you for your advise :-)

在 2011年8月23日 上午12:03,Dmitry Gusev <dmitry.gusev@gmail.com> 写道:
> Hi, Gavin!
>
> Why TapestryTools can't install them automatically?
> Or at least forbid install in case when these prerequisites are not yet
> installed?
> I thought this is common practice to do this and not rely on user's ability
> to do prerequisites management by hands.
>
> 2011/8/22 Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Important Notice:
>>
>> Before you install TapestryTools in Eclipse Indigo to have a trial of
>> it, you should install these three basic tools first:
>>
>> 1. EMF and XSD SDK Combined EMF and EMF-XSD SDK
>> 2.GEF SDK 3.7 (GEF Code and Source)
>> 3. DTP sdk v1.9 (Code and Source)
>>
>> You guys can find the install guide documents here[1], and the
>> download urls for these plugins is here[2], this step is very
>> important, or   your TapestryTools can not work properly, please keep
>> it in mind, thank you  :-)
>>
>> [1]
>> http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/wiki/TapestryTools_Install_Guide
>> [2]
>> http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.3.0/R-3.3.0-20110607160810/
>>
>> 在 2011年8月21日 下午7:54,Gavin Lei <gavingui2011@gmail.com> 写道:
>> > Hi Igor,
>> >
>> > I have almost finished Issue 10[1] develoment job, users can
>> > configuration custom. After user choose custom components packages,
>> > and collect all the custom components, they will be available in Web
>> > Page Editor's palette, and also in *.tml's auto-complete list.
>> >
>> > I have submited the source code to SVN workspace,updated the update
>> > center[2], and i wrote a simple guide document[3] about this feature,
>> > you guys can have a trial of it.
>> >
>> > [1] http://code.google.com/p/tapestrytools/issues/detail?id=10
>> > [2] http://tapestrytools.googlecode.com/svn/TapestryTools_UpdateSite/
>> > [3]