tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>
Subject List of available ValueEncoders
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 10:58:33 GMT
Can anyone tell me definitively the list of types for which Tapestry
can provide a ValueEncoder?  That is, other than those added by the
Hibernate and JPA modules and user-contributed ones.  I want to say:

    Comma-delimited strings
    Collections of primitive types and primitive wrapper types
    Enums

but it seems like Tapestry can provide a ValueEncoder for any type for
which there is a coercion defined both to and from a String (via the
TypeCoercedValueEncoder). Is that right?

I'm updating some Tapestry documentation on ValueEncoder and I want to
be as specific as possible here.

Thanks!