tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EmbeddedComponent Mixin: -1
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:59:39 GMT
Actually, I'd rather ensure that it's easier to re-use the Grid
component's constituent parts in new forms than to try and make Grid
all things to all people.  Grid is (supposed to be) scaffolding, like
BeanEditForm, but too often, people make it a major part of the
application, and then are disappointed that there are limits to its
customizability.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry