tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "ashu.soman" <Soman.Ashut...@atos.net>
Subject RE: t:loop and javascript
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 06:52:16 GMT
Oh, sorry for that.. Will keep in mind henceforth..

Warm Regards,

Ashutosh Soman

From: Josh Canfield [via Tapestry]
[mailto:ml-node+4620275-479903862-233020@n5.nabble.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 10:33 PM
To: Ashutosh, Soman
Subject: Re: t:loop and javascript

This should be posted to the user list. This list is for development
of Tapestry, not development with tapestry.

Thanks!
Josh

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 2:55 AM, ashu.soman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to use javascript in a loop which uses t:id of an element(a
radio
> button). The javascript in an onclick event on another element(an
image).
> But since tapestry is not allowing me to put t:id in t:id="${}" this
> fashion, i'm facing problem.
>
> Basically what i want to do is check corresponding radio button when
clicked
> on an image. But since i need to use t:loop, i'm not able to access
proper
> id through javascript for that.
>
> Please suggest how can i do it or is there any better way to do it?
>
> --

subscribe_by_code&node=4618787&code=U29tYW4uQXNodXRvc2hAYXRvcy5uZXR8NDYx
ODc4N3wtOTMxODc4NjY3> .

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee;
and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability
cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer
virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will
not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.