tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN vs. Git
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 21:30:30 GMT
I work in Git, but use "git svn dcommit" to commit back up to SVN.

I've found, though, that when working off trunk, its easier to use SVN
(i.e., to backport fixes).  git svn 's support for branches (or at
least, merging/cherry-picking to branches) is buggy ... or at least, I
don't understand it.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry