tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Time for beta?
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:20:11 GMT
I'm running down my list of things I want for the beta. I only have
two main things that I really want to get in this release:

1) A standard, adaptable system for global alerts.  I've prototyped a
system for this in my client app, and want to move that code into the
main code base.  It would be an SSO, with services for adding alerts
and clearing them both on the server side (integrated with Ajax
updates) and on the client side.

2) A replacement for MultiZoneUpdate with more features and an easier API.

What's on everyone else's list?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry