tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From David Rees <dree...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backfixes for 5.2.6
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:54:02 GMT
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hlship@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm backporting some fixes for a client to 5.2.  I expect to have a
> 5.2.6 release ready very soon.  Anything critical that needs to go
> into it beyond the Prototype/JS stuff I've been doing?

I've been seeing more and more of those
"ConcurrentModificationException"s when parallel requests come in from
clients, but I suspect the proper fix for that may be a bit involved.
What about the hack I proposed in that thread?

http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/Rather-worrying-exception-with-5-2-4-java-util-ConcurrentModificationException-tp3370588p3370588.html

Thanks, BTW for working on a 5.2.6 release - it's good to see bugfix
releases on the stable branch for people using it in production.

-Dave