tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Canfield <joshcanfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YUICompresser/Rhino as dependency?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 19:09:23 GMT
> So ... where should the hooks into YUICompressor go?  Could put it
> right into tapestry-core, could create a new sub-project,
> tapestry-minification, or it could just be a 3rd party library on
> GitHub.

I would make my decision based on whether this would turn into a
prototype vs. jquery debate at some point. If you make it a module
then I assume core would get public APIs that would make integrating
the next great js/css compressor.

Maybe just keeping an eye on replaceability would be good enough.

Josh