tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2011 proposal
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 02:47:57 GMT
Thanks for volunteering Dragan. I think it's too good of a opportunity
for T5 to pass up. I think there are many more qualified T5 committers
to serve as mentors (hoping that Andreas would step up :) but if all
the other committers are too busy, I'll do it. I'm way busy at the
moment myself but I'll make time to make a strong proposal for
whatever topic you and us decide on.

Kalle