tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1080007 - /tapestry/tapestry5/trunk/tapestry-jpa/
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 23:12:52 GMT
Don't worry. This code has been developed in my free time. The employer has
no rights on it.

Indeed, I had a short look into the Tynamo's JPA integration for inspiration
but I realized very soon that I need to implement it by my own. This
integration does much more than Tynamo's lib as we want to support multiple
EntityManagers. We also want to be able to configure JPA programmatically,
as we are used to from Hibernate integration lib. This two features were not
available in Tynamo, so that I was forced to reimplement it from scratch.

Having said that, we don't have any licencing issue.