tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Plastic is committed
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:37:39 GMT
It's committed, but not being used yet.  That'll come in a bit.

One thing I've been considering is to do like Clojure and other
packages that use ASM ... import the ASM source into Plastic and
rename the packages to something like
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.plastic.asm.  This eliminates an
external dependency (after a fashion), and helps when using Tapestry
with other packages that may depend on some version of ASM (such as
Hibernate).  We can also strip out the parts of ASM that aren't being
used.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry