tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Drobiazko <igor.drobia...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Tapestry 5.2.5
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 14:24:36 GMT
I've created and uploaded a release of Tapestry 5.2.5, ready to be voted
upon.

The binary and source downloads are uploaded to:

http://people.apache.org/~drobiazko/tapestry-releases/

and the Maven artifacts staged to:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetapestry-025/

Please examine these files to determine if the new release, 5.2.5, is ready.

I've also created a 5.2.5 tag in Subversion:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry5/tags/releases/5.2.5/

On a successful vote, I'll move the files from these directories to
the proper distribution directories and update the Tapestry site
documentation.

Vote will run for three days; on success I'll move the voted artifacts
into place and send out appropriate notifications.

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de