tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do Lucene developers use FindBugs?
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 16:52:20 GMT
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 14:27:16 -0200, César Couto <cesarfmc@dcc.ufmg.br>
wrote:

> Dear developers,

Tudo bem, César? :)

> I am a PhD student at UFMG, Brazil and as part of my research I am
> making a study  about the relevance of the warnings reported by the
> FindBugs bug finding tool.
> Since I am planning to use Tapestry as a subject system in my research,
> I would like to know if Tapestry's developers usually run FindBugs as
> part of the system  development process.

As far as I know, it isn't part of the Tapestry development process. We
could include it, of course. :)

Our project uses lots of test and integration test. The coverage, the last
time I checked it, was above 90% in most metrics.

Abraço!

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java, Tapestry e Hibernate