tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:31:39 GMT
Well thank you all for the vote of confidence. I hope to live up to
the expectations, but unfortunately I don't think I can accelerate the
development that much. Now, what would accelerate the development is
that I'd get paid to do this :) but I'm sure it's the same for all of
you. I'll create a few issues right away so I have something to work
on if and as soon as I get my official badge!

Kalle