tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Katia Aresti <katiaare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move IndexV2 to Index on Wiki?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 22:18:16 GMT
I did a last change and confluence does not work anymore, and it's getting
me on my nerves :)

Important things (please, take 1 minute to read me) :

--> IE:  I tested nothing on IE (I guess we don't care about IE6 any more
but the others should be nice). Could somebody have a look in order to check
if everything is ok ?

--> 2 new pages : demos and applications. They are index2's childs. But I
did nothing special on them, not more that copy content.

--> Moving content : I won't have any time to move anything tomorrow. Maybe
I will have some time  during the following days, but very very few as you
can imagine due to the dates. So, fell free to go ahead.

--> boxes (download, extensions, demos ^^) : Links are not aligned on the
botton and they need to be improved. I didn't arrive to make the links be
aligned on the botton,  (  a matter of time and confluence which is
nsjhsishgfgdgddhdhdwxxxx !!!!!!) If somebody please could rework them in
order to make links appear on the bottom, check divs, styles and so will be
great.

--> there are more things to be improved such as the bottom (links to
documentation, alignments etc).  If you don't like this twitter button just
let me know, as I have hundreds of nice and cute examples, we have a lot of
choices specially in blue colour. So if you want blue just tell me and I
will put the best one :D )

That's all !