tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ready for 5.2 final release?
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 17:26:24 GMT
I'll be in favor of a release vote once I've finished updating the tutorial;
I'll be working on that over the next day or so.  Expect a vote by the end
of the week.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com