tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Cwiki export woes
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 20:16:18 GMT
Strange. I've added a new blog posting (three hours ago) and it hasn't
exported; I even went in and did a manual export of TAPESTRY, still no luck.
 How can we check to see if the rsync from cwiki.a.o to people.a.o is
happening?  So far, it looks like it doesn't.

Also, it does seem that whenever you have a new blog post, you have to
manually export (i.e., Confluence isn't smart enough to realize that a blog
post is a change to page Index, which needs to be individually exported).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com