tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Tapestry Wiki] Trivial Update of "InjectPropertyIntoASO" by BobHarner
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2011 02:29:55 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The "InjectPropertyIntoASO" page has been changed by BobHarner.
The comment on this change is: outdated note.
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/InjectPropertyIntoASO?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3

+ || NOTE: This is outdated information that applies only to Tapestry 4. ||
+
  ''' How to inject a property into an Application State Object (ASO) ? '''

  In order to inject properties into an ASO, we implement a custom State``Object``Factory
and define the method State``Object``Factory.create to create the ASO with the desired injected
properties. We then use the above custom State``Object``Factory to create our ASO. The following
example illustrates the above in detail. Suppose we have an ASO My``ASO with property messageHolder.
We would like to create an My``ASO with the property messageHolder being injected by Hive``Mind.