tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: broken quickstart archetypes
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 16:50:21 GMT
I  must have missed a step in the Deployment Process:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAPESTRY/Release+Process

This does indicate that our process is flawed since its so easy to mess it
up; more needs to be done in an automated fashion.

I'm thinking of doing the 5.2.3 release vote next week.

I don't see the need to keep earlier versions of the archetype (5.2.x) once
the lastest beta is available (5.2.3).

Where is the archetype-catalog.xml stored?  Having it in the tapestry-site
project may not make as much sense as moving it to tapestry-project, where
it will be easier to coordinate changes w.r.t new releases.