tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Tom van Dijk <...@tvandijk.nl>
Subject Re: Using multiple databases?
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:13:05 GMT
If you do

git clone git://hetdiana.homeip.net/tapestry5.git -b hibmod

you get the current version. I wouldn't consider it mature enough to merge
yet, I still need to fix breaking tapestry-core and other things because of
the modification to the ObjectLocator interface and tapestry-hibernate also
needs to be modified, but tapestry-hibernate-core seems to function well.
As soon as I'm confident that everything is mature (I still found a bug in
the ioc modifications) I'll reupload the patch to JIRA.

In the test suite you can find an example of how the system would work.

There are two packages, blue and red. Both have a Module class. Both have
an annotation (@Blue and @Red). Both have an example entity. By default, it
will use /hibernate-red.cfg.xml and /hibernate-blue.cfg.xml (for marker
@ThisIsALongMarker it would use /hibernate-thisIsALongMarker.cfg.xml)

The nice thing is that, as far as I can see, unless you do weird things
(override services and stuff like that), it is backwards compatible.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Tom.

Canfield<joshcanfield@gmail.com>