tapestry-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONF] Apache Tapestry > Index
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:24:11 GMT
That's harsh.  Maybe its "generational" ... I learned to type on a
mechanical typewriter (after walking uphill in the snow both ways to
school) and much of my early career was on an 80 character wide VT100
terminal.  I had an office full of them since there was no concept of
windowing.  In any case, I hit return often, without thinking about
it.  Maybe I just need to embrace the rich text editor, but I'm more
comfortable writing the markup code.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210